Laclede County, MO offers a skilled and growing workforce. After the Great Recession, our economy has made great strides and unlike many parts of rural America, our labor pool is showing small gains. For information that shows this trend over a 10-year period plus current unemployment rates provided by the Missouri Economic Research and Information Center, view our Unemployment Comparisons (PDF).
The University of Missouri Extension annually provides an Economy Overview for Lebanon and Laclede County (PDF).
School Districts in Laclede County
|School District||Website||2022 Kindergarten through 12th Grade Enrollment||2022 High School Enrollment||Graduation Rate|
|Lebanon R-III||Lebanon School District||4,209||1,448||95.03%|
|Laclede County R-I||Laclede County R-1 Schools||744||380||91.8%|
|Richland R-IV||Richland R-IV School District||441||218||91.49%|
|Stoutland R-II||Stoutland Schools||375||191||88.37%|
|Joel E. Barber C-5||Joel E. Barber C-5 School||450||N/A||N/A|
|Gasconade C-4||Gasconade C-4 School||74||N/A||N/A|
Note: Joel E. Barber C-5 and Gasconade C-4 Districts only cover through 8th grade.
Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) Lebanon Center
The OTC Lebanon Center boasts a diverse catalog of academic programs. Since beginning classes in 2011, the campus has expanded offerings, including the addition of a lineman training program in recent years and other new opportunities on the horizon. The campus features programs from all three of OTC's academic divisions: General Education, Technical Education and Allied Health. College leaders work with local employers to ensure our programs are up-to-date and training students that will meet market demands after graduation.
Whether your dream is to start a business, treat patients as a nurse or work on large machinery, you won't have to travel far to achieve it.
- Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) - Transfer degree
- Associate of Arts in Teaching (A.A.T.)
- Associate of Applied Science - Aviation Flight Technology (A.A.S)
- Associate of Applied Science - Business and Marketing (A.A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science - Early Childhood Development (A.A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science - Electrical Distribution Systems (A.A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science - Industrial Systems Technology (A.A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science - Manufacturing Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- Nursing-Practical Nursing Certificate
For more information visit the OTC Lebanon Center website.
Missouri State University (MSU)
Through a partnership with the OTC Lebanon Center, students have several unique opportunities in Lebanon including the chance to earn a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education without ever leaving Lebanon! Learn more about the partnership and the various offerings by visiting the MSU at OTC Lebanon page.